Wednesday 24 April 2013

LINNET AND SEDGE WARBLER 23/04/2013




Ok folks just a quick post to keep things moving along, took these images at Marazion yesterday although the weather was not great these were the best I managed.
So tonight its going to be cloudy foggy and humid so the Moth trap is ready for its first outing, and fingers crossed I get a few though I do have competition now from a nasty halogen street lamp
(Any suggestions !!!).
Right I'm off highlight of my evening The Eagles are on TV shortly even if its only a chat show.




LINNET.



LINNET.




SEDGE WARBLER.



SEDGE WARBLER.



3 comments:

  1. Great set Monts,must try and get down that way soon.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Monty, I never manage to get very close to either of those particularly the Sedge Warbler.

    Hope you enjoyed your programme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking Linnet shots never got o e as sharp as that before.

    ReplyDelete