Monday 11 November 2013

WHITE-RUMPED SANDPIPERS 10/11/2013





Photographic opportunities have been on the sparse side lately, so sorry for the lack of posts.
I have been out on a few occasions and nothing has been close enough to shoot, so that aside I did get down to Hayle yesterday morning and finally caught up with the White-Rumped Sandpipers on the forth attempt,
There have been three of these hanging around for the past week or so which is unusual as we normally only get single birds.
So the images below are the best of the bunch, not the best light and I have had to crop them quite a bit as well as using a 1x4 converter which I do not find ideal.
Still something is better than nothing at all.  



WHITE-RUMPED SANDPIPERS.






















1 comment:

  1. Not bad Mate,the light was very poor.
    I had problems,which i intend to sort out.
    Nice to see you.
    John.

    ReplyDelete