Tuesday 1 April 2014

THREE WEEK ROUNDUP 01/04/2013



Sorry for the lack of posts over the past three weeks I have been out birding a few times but the weather has certainly been against photography. Most of the things I have seen have been to distant anyway.\I have also had a couple of computer problems over the last week, which I have now got sorted.
So this post's images are a roundup of the past three weeks from various spots around the county, and hope the weather improves so I can really get going.






MEADOW PIPIT ( ST GOTHIAN SANDS NR GODREVY ).





CANADA GOOSE (MARAZION MARSH ).





ST MICHEALS MOUNT.





MARAZION BEACH.





CAPE CORNWALL (ST JUST ).



1 comment:

  1. Great to see your PC problems are cured mate,nice to see you back in action.
    Thanks for your comments,hope to bump into you soon.
    John.

    ReplyDelete