Thursday 6 December 2012

WHEN HUNGER STRIKES.




Met up with John from JR & SUE'S blog this morning at Castle Beach Falmouth so he could get the Black Redstarts and then we were going on to Swanpool to look for the Dusky Warbler.
So managed to get the Black Redstarts and got  a couple more images, we then went to look for the warbler, a few other people were looking for it but after about an hour it had still not been found so decided to call it a day.
Anyway good morning out John so thanks for that, and when I got home and looked at my images from the morning I thought I would put these up with a different twist.




EARLY MAN CATCHES THE CRAB.



CORMORANT
( Looking for breakfast ).



UNLUCKY.



TURNSTONE'S
What do you fancy for breakfast ?. 





ROCK PIPIT.
I can't find any breakfast.





GREY HERON.
Brrrr its to bleeding cold for breakfast.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your company Monts,had a great morning,must do it again soon.
    My interest is re stalled.nice to get out.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice selection there Monty. I've a feeling it wasn't just the birds with food on their mind :-)

    ReplyDelete