Friday 3 May 2013

PATCHWORK 03/05/2013.




Just another short post this week as I have been kept busy with other things, namely gardening and on Tuesday paid a visit to the Classic Air Force museum which has now moved down to the old RAF St Mawgan airfield and a very enjoyable time spent there.
So onto other flyers, the image of the Dunlin was from a trip to St Gothian Sands LNR and good to catch them in Summer plumage.
The images of the Buzzard,Wren and Whitethroat were from a couple of walks around the local area, good to see the lovely Whitethroats arriving for the summer. 



COMMON BUZZARD.



DUNLIN.



WHITETHROAT.



WREN.




2 comments:

  1. Good selection Monts, I been busy on my van and garden also, lol (hence the lack off pictures lately on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking whitethroat Monty!! I always struggled to get a decent shot of one. Will you be sharing some pics from St Mawgan??

    ReplyDelete