Saturday 20 July 2013

TEHIDY COUNTRY PARK & MOTH TRAP 20/07/2013




Paid a visit to Tehidy Country Park a couple of times this week, (nice and cool under the trees) not so many species as I would have expected but enough to keep me occupied. So the insect images are from there, and the Moths are from last nights trapping session.
Still have loads of images to go through, so will keep them coming as I get through them., must not moan but after and hour I gets really roasting here with the sun coming through the wide open window, at the moment I feel medium to well done so switching off and getting out of the oven.





BRINDLED PUG. Here I go again its a WILLOW BEAUTY, Thanks John



HOVERFLY  (Melanostoma Scalare ).



POTATO LEAFHOPPER ( Eupteryx Aurata ).



RIBAND WAVE.



V PUG.



UNKNOWN 3-4 mm

Found this on a leaf, its obviously a nymph that has hatched, anyone got any ideas ?



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Macro images,the eye definition on the Hoverfly is superb.
    Not a clue on the Nynph.
    Cya soon.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice macro work again Monts

    ReplyDelete