Wednesday 7 November 2012

TALE OF THE LONG TAILED DUCK PART 2.




*STAR LOG* 7th NOVEMBER 2012 @ 07 50am
Weather cloudy /dull Light. Not good Photographic conditions.

Arrived at Carnsew Pool just on first light,after getting report that the Long Tailed Duck had turned up again the previous afternoon.
Took short walk to pool, area completely deserted except for a few Cormorants and *THE LONG TAILED DUCK*. Jeepers it was close in to the edge in front of me and showing really well even though it was diving continuously.
So spent the next hour with it all to myself and as I had nothing else to do I took a few photos (Over 400 of them) a few of which I have sorted and posted below.
This is not my first Long Tailed but other I have seen have been on the sea and not close enough to photograph, so was very pleased to get these.
Today's moral the bad day led to a good one.




















5 comments:

  1. Well done Monts,cracking shots mate.
    Might go down tomorrow.
    john.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Monts, good to see you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent shots Monts, I have got to get out more.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got dome great images there, never seen one myself cracking stuff.

    ReplyDelete