Saturday 4 July 2009

Well its been a few days since my last post, what with the hot weather working and tending the garden in the evenings, I've not had much time for anything else. Still I did get time to put the Moth trap out the last weekend and have posted some of the results. Also one of my favourite things in the garden are my Roses, some of these I have had for nearly forty years, and they are starting to get a bit woody now. The Yellow Rose I took from my mothers home in the late 1980's. I hope to be able to devote a little more time to them later in the year.

1 comment:

  1. Love the lime Hawk moth,what a fantastic looking Moth.
    Infact I love em all,great sellection on show.
    Well done,top notch.
    The roses look like prize winners.
    Cheers Monty.
    John.

    ReplyDelete