Monday 6 April 2009

"HELP" I NEED SOMBODY

Hi Folks As you may have noticed my Blog page has changed and I do not seem to be able to restore it to its former setup. I have a message in my top bar telling me that Internet Explorer has blocked this site from downloading files onto my PC. So therefore I cannot change fonts or colours, But it still allows me to setup posts, but images cannot be enlarged when posts are loaded. Has anyone else experienced this, and whats the cure. If no one can help I will contact Google. Thanks in anticipation

2 comments:

  1. It does appear different Monty. You have done an Abbot special by the look of it... fiddling!!! Forgive me if I am wrong! Try re-setting to an earlier date. I was unable to comment earlier, but hope this comes through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a security problem. Click on the security bar at the top of your blog and read the help files(sorry if you have already done this) therein lies the problem and possible remedy.

    ReplyDelete