Friday 10 April 2009

WHAT A GREAT "GOOD FRIDAY"

Hi and firstly may I wish everyone a very "Happy Easter", well weather turned out nice today a balmy 13c, so spent most of the day outside doing some spring jobs around the house & garden. Later this afternoon I was walking up the path to the front of the house when I saw a small movement in the dry stone wall, on closer inspection I found a beautiful moth blending in with the stonework. I recognized it as an "Angle Shades" which is a new garden species for me and totally unexpected. So it turned out to be a Really "Good Friday" in every sense. Below are two Photo's of this beautiful Moth.
Angle Shades
Angle Shades

1 comment:

  1. Good Friday bonus, love your Angle Shades shot
    Monty.Hope I can add to my list this year.
    Thinking I might rig up a light box,any suggestions.
    John.

    ReplyDelete