Tuesday 21 April 2009

I GUESS I WILL TRY AND LIVE WITH IT.

After several attempts to try and fix my problems with the Blog and failing I have decided to live with what I've got until I can find something better. Even the new Blog would not publish, I think the names were to alike. Anyway to try and make up for the lack of post's I have put together a few Images from the last week, and hope to get back to normal in the coming days. I have not made any comments against the images except for naming them.
TULIP
Early Grey not Pale Tussock
Many thanks to John Swann for pointing out this name error, as I have always said I am no expert on moths just a mere novice.
Thanks John.
Hebrew Character
Peacock Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. Picture labelled Pale Tussock is of an Early Grey

    ReplyDelete