Monday 12 January 2009

BIRD OF THE DAY AGAIN!!! BARN OWL

So have just got in from work, quick cuppa and check on the Blog, as My wife and myself are going out for a friends birthday meal tonight. As you can imagine when I saw that I had 55 visitors to the site yesterday I felt I had to upload something special in the way of saying THANK YOU to Everyone who has taken the time to visit my Blog. These photo,s are special to me, because if there is a more enchanting face in the bird world than that of a Barn Owl someone please tell me. This little guy spent a few weeks on the Stithians Reservoir last Autumn and turned out to be a right little poser as you can see. So please enjoy and again thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Monty - that was a great bird, i thoroughly enjoyed watching it at every opportunity and i still look for it at dawn and dusk. It's a bird i want on my 2009 patch list. I've got the Bittern on it, i'll keep trying for this little beauty. Good pictures Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasn't that much of a poser.......... it never posed for me :-(

    great shots Monty
    Duncan

    ReplyDelete