Sunday 25 January 2009

PENDULINE TIT

As Promised on yesterday's posting here are some images of the Penduline Tit, which we saw at a place called Clennon Valley in Torquay Devon.
I must say I was not so happy with the quality, but given the circumstance's it was the best I could get and other people seemed to have the same problem.
For The Techno's ISO was set at 800 which put some digital noise onto the images, have taken most of this off during processing.
Aperture was wide open f5.6 on 400mm lens, but due to available light I was only getting between 1/125s to 1/250s Shutter Speed. it was supported on my Monopod (Should have taken a Tripod). This is one occasion when a 500mm or 600mm f4 Lens would have been appreciated.
I shoot all my images in RAW format, these are flat images which I process on the PC later.

No comments:

Post a Comment